What is application the process?
All volunteers and visitors must complete an application in order to visit the orphanages. Please note all applicants will have a background check completed by OSSO's office before being accepted. Read and follow the application steps below.
- Read our Terms and Conditions and Rules and Code of Conduct carefully before completing and signing your application.
- Complete and submit application.
- *Pay the $190 application fee.
- Email an application photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. (The photo does not need to be a professional photo but simply something we can use to recognize you.)
- Thailand volunteers, email your medical physical exam to email@example.com.
- Take the volunteer quiz.
- Wait while we contact your references and do a background check.
- Interview with OSSO over the phone.
- Become an OSSO volunteer!
*The $190 non-refundable application fee is used to process your application. If you're applying as a family, you only have to pay one application fee for the entire family; you won't need to pay $190 for each person.
Already sent in your application? Check out our Volunteer Checklist to figure out what you need to do next.
Have questions more about the experience? Scroll down, read our FAQs, or contact our office at 208-359-1767.