Calling on all alumni! OSSO is hosting an exciting video competition for the month of February. If you have footage from your experience volunteering with us, put it together in a video to win a FREE alpaca blanket! Simply follow the four steps below to qualify as a winner.
1. Post your video on at least one social media channel and tag OSSO in it.
- Facebook: @OSSO99
- Instagram: @OSSOVolunteer
- Twitter: @OrphanServices
- Google Plus: +Orphanage Support Services Organization (OSSO)
2. Use the hashtag #OSSOVolunteer.
3. Get people to like and re-share your video.
4. Email the file of your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whichever video receives the most points wins: 1 like = 1 point, 1 share = 2 points. Get extra points by sharing your video on multiple social media channels. (For example, one post on Facebook will give you one point; one post on Instagram will give you another point; one post on Twitter will give you a third point; etc.)
Entries close Tuesday, February 28 and the winner will be announced Friday, March 3.
Make sure that your post is public. Please note that no plagiarism is allowed and that by entering into the competition you are releasing all rights to the video to OSSO. If you use others' content in the video, you must have the rights to that content and are able to transfer those rights to OSSO.
Check out these videos made by past volunteers to get ideas!